Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Watercolor a Day

I am riiight at the beginning of my 'I'm nearly 30 years old and it's finally time to figure out what I want to do with my life' new year's resolution. I was thinking I need something I can do everyday to make me be creative. I've always liked art. I love pens and writing and drawing. I love what other people do with watercolor, though I've never worked with them much, and definitely not in school. Then today, I was thinking in the elevator, heading in for another day of drudgery at work - what if I could be an illustrator?

I wouldn't want to get ahead of myself though. I don't even know what an illustrator really does, or what kinds of illustrators there are. I'll do more research.

For now, this is it.

A watercolor a day.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment